Planning and Project Management Software
Find Your Solution
What is Workflow Manager?
Know your budget, schedule, and status in real time
- Make informed business decisions without having to wait weeks for budget reports.
- Compare actual hours and expenditures with project budgets.
- Assign staff based on schedule priorities and budget availability.
- View live performance metrics anytime on your mobile device.
Manage all projects from proposal to completion
- Manage estimating, ranking, design, schedule, budget and construction–all in one place.
- Keep all the project details on hand from initial scope and estimate to delivery.
- Follow up on active projects to make sure they are delivered on time and on budget.
One shared platform for all information
- Eliminate dependence on emails, texts, and meetings to get information.
- Always know the answers by working in a shared platform with data tracked throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Collaborate across groups, with stakeholders, and with clients.
- Save significantly—every year. DOTs save by avoiding project redundancies and supporting cross-asset prioritization. A&E’s will save by tracking billed hours, reducing admin time, and delivering under budget.
Integrate with financial systems and migrate legacy data
- Rest easy about installation. Data can be merged seamlessly from existing databases and integrate seamlessly with other software.
- Automate processes that require manual re-entry or paper requests.
- Track expenses, invoices, projects, assignments, billable hours, and profitability all in one place, instead of accessing multiple sources.
Built from the ground up for infrastructure-specific industries.
- Designed with direct input from executives, government officials, and project managers.
- Customize and go live in a matter of minutes (A&E) or weeks (DOT, CITY, and MPO).
- Proven high adoption rate.